If you want it done ASAP call AWSP!
Using a shotblaser to remove layers of concrete, ceramic tile, and other touch coatings is a messy job. It’s the type of job that can leave your facility coated with a thick layer of dust, which can make cleaning up time-consuming, expensive, and exhausting. This is why we offer dust control services. As expert industrial flooring contractors, we aim to leave a job site better than how we found it.
To control dust while we work, we at All West Surface Prep use some of the largest vacuums on the market. We have dust collectors made by Blastrac and Ruwac, and we are proud to say that our dust control systems are the most powerful and, thus, the best along the Rockies.
Blastrac Dust Control Systems
- Blastrac 550
- Draws 550 cubic feet per minute (cfm)
- Self purging systems that keeps the filters clean and performing at a high level
Ruwac Dust Control Systems
- Ruwac Little Red Dust Collector
- Powerful and compact, drawing 200 cubic feet per minute
- Unique and proven for the best possible performance